Who I Work With
- Katie of Katie's Bliss - on her blog, "you’ll see my personal style, thoughts on my life in NYC and the occasional beauty tip and tutorial."
- Kayleigh of Kayleigh's Kloset - an NYC based personal style and beauty blogger
- Morgan of FashionFriesX - a 20 -something year old living the dream in NYC
- Moumita of HeelsandMacarons - a fashion blogger based in NYC, originally from Bangladesh
- Anita of Foreign Curves - her blog is "based on a plus size woman, living in Brooklyn, New York, showing off her arms, her curves, her rolls, her hips and learning how to continue to love herself everyday."
- Cathy Kelley of @cathykelley - an American ring announcer, television host, journalist and actress currently signed with WWE
- Lakeisha of The Fashion Sherlock - she says "Many fashionista's out there love designer and contemporary fashion, but can't validate the cost it requires. I want to help assist those. I also want people to not be afraid to show their personal style."
- Catie of Catie's Clozett - a fashion blogger from Long Island
- Natalia of Nat-urally Stylish - a fashion addict and beauty junkie
- Jessy of Loved by Jessy - a fashion blogger, USA National Miss New York 2017 winner, and Founder of the Everyday Counts Foundation
- Carly of Carly A. Hill - a fashion blogger whose blog is "a place for me to share about my life here in New York City"
- Deniz of Dressed Up Deniz - a fashion blogger and "law enthusiast" from NYC
- Megan of Posh du Jour - a 26-year-old currently living in Queens, NYC
- Rohma of @rohsiddiqui/For Love and Louboutins - News Reporter turned full time wife and blogger. Instead of covering crime, I now love to cover stories about my passion for fashion.
- Grace of The Gracest/The Grace Mattei - a graphic designer and self-proclaimed fashion aficionado from Phoenix
- Kelsey of Kelseesi - a 23 year old living in Brooklyn who is fully caffeinated and fashion obsessed. Trying to dress up her daily life and travel as much as possible.
- Alex of Luckey Alex - a fashion, lifestyle and travel blog written from the eyes of a 23-year-old working in fashion public relations in NYC
- Itoro of ICU Glam - she is a "cultivator of all things Glam."
- Shira of A Sequin Love Affair - a social worker with a casual non-paying part time job as a personal shopper for my friends, families, and coworkers
- Sami of Sweet Blog of Mine - her blog consists of "entertainment, fashion, and mindful musings."
- Tosha of Pop of Tosh - a creative type in the advertising world
- Maia of The Petite Principle - a full time petite fashionista with a diverse and eclectic sense of style
- Naelle of Once in Paris - a Parisian fashion blogger and running addict
- Erica of Elleoquent Style - a New Yorker and fashion obsesser
- Jen of Speckled Blog - a blog by a millennial woman for those interested in health, skincare and self-expression through beauty.
- Nubiana of From Nubiana, With Love - 23 year old fashion, food, and travel enthusiast residing in Orlando, FL
- Marilyn of The Lunar Phase - a fashion enthusiast based in NYC/DC
- Scott of Scott Walker Designs - an award-winning art director and artist from Cambridge, England
- Hanan of Hijabs by Hanan - Ontario-based fashion and beauty blogger and hijab stylist
- Felicia of StyleChine - fashion & lifestyle diary inspired by my love for wanderlust-ing, based in London
- Anneke of Knot Couture - a fashion and lifestyle blogger and fashion intern who just recently moved to NYC
- Kristin of The Petite Pear Project - a fashion blogger whose blog is "devoted to sharing the new style and fashion trends each season that I’ve found make petite, pear-shaped women look their best"
- Andrea of View from Downtown - a fashion blogger who loves shoes, living in the East Village
- Lily of Stylish Lily - a fashion blogger working in the fashion world based in Brooklyn Heights
- Epistrophy Cafe and Christine Cream - shot photos for their social media campaigns
- MBO Partners + Bret Smith of HiP B2B - an interview by MBO Partners on the marketing and lead generation expert
- Target/Club Wedd + AKQA - a Facebook promotion that utilized one of CSP's photos
- Romper.com - a photo feature in an article: "Do Kids In The US Need More Recess? Yes, They Desperately Do"
© CaiteeSmith Photography 2017